
Of course the new everyday presence (although yet to arrive) is Henry. Here is a little better version of his photo. This shot is from about 10 months ago.
This is from this summer. Elmo BFF.
Then there's Hazel. 5 lbs of skin & bones. 500 lbs of bullheadedness.
Maggie. The quiet roommate.
Nope. Just teasing!
Frick & Frack, aka Boomer & Ellie (Lala).
A noticeably grayer Erik.
The dog above Emily & Sadie is not ours.
A fish named Cindy.
And one monkey that runs around loose. The ghost in the doorway is seasonal.
Hopefully we'll have more exciting news to post soon!
2 comments:
Excellent! Nice reconnection to the family - and a few more. I don't recall Cindy. :)
ok, which one of you guys is in the creative biz? I'm a retired (mostly) Art Director and recognize talent when I see it : )
Anyway, am looking forward to reading all about Henry, all about Sadie and Henry, all about the trip and the joyful ups and downs. Congrats on no. 2!!!! It's a blast! mel chaput
Post a Comment